2023 Outdoor Boutique Vendor Application (Fillable PDF) >
Please download the 2023 Cover Letter, Vendor Application and Guidelines below. Please read the letter and guidelines before completing the application. Please complete the application online and email it to email@example.com or print, complete and return it by mail to Phyllis Osaki at 130 E. San Fernando Street, #309, San Jose, CA, 95112. You can pay the fee online via PayPal or Credit Card and you may also mail a check to Midori Kai c/o Phyllis Osaki, 130 E. San Fernando Street, #309, San Jose, CA 95112.
Vendor Application Files
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
Download the Vendor Application, Guidelines and cover letter.
- 2023 Cover Letter and information for Vendors/Retailers
- 2023 Guidelines
- 2023 Outdoor Boutique Vendor Application (Fillable PDF)
Instructions to complete the Vendor Application: This is a “fillable” PDF application. To complete the form:
- Click the link for the application form (above). This will open the form in a new tab in your browser.
- Download the form to your computer. Near the top right corner of the displayed form, you’ll see an icon that looks like a “down arrow” (the format may differ slightly depending on your browser). Click that icon to save the file.
- Open the form using Adobe Acrobat.
- Complete the fields as necessary.
- Save the edited file to your computer.
- Launch an email message and upload the edited file as an attachment.
Pay your registration fee using PayPal:
** PLEASE NOTE: If you a “NEW” vendor please note that all vendors must be juried before participating the Midori Kai Boutique. Therefore, please email Boutique Co-Chairpersons Phyllis Osaki at firstname.lastname@example.org (925) 596-1770 and Marsha Baird at email@example.com (510) 579-1518 with your website address or photos of your arts & craft. Once approved you can complete your payment. **
OR mail your registration check to:
Midori Kai, Inc.
130 E. San Fernando Street, #309, San Jose, CA 95112
Attn: Phyllis Osaki
If you have any questions, please contact one of the Boutique Co-Chairpersons below:
- Phyllis Osaki – firstname.lastname@example.org, 925.596.1770
- Marsha Baird – email@example.com, 510.579.1518