Important Update 2022 Midori Kai Arts & Craft Live Outdoor Boutique
To Midori Kai Boutique Vendors:
Midori Kai, Inc., a non-profit (501c3) California corporation (“Midori Kai”) is pleased to announce that we will host a LIVE OUTDOOR BOUTIQUE for the 2022 Midori Kai Arts & Crafts Boutique to be held as follows:
2022 Midori Kai Arts & Craft “LIVE OUTDOOR” Boutique
September 10, 2022
9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Lakeside Office Plaza
1279 – 1299 Oakmead Parkway, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- If you are a “NEW” vendor please note that all vendors must be juried before participating in the Midori Kai Boutique. Therefore, please email Boutique Co-Chairpersons Phyllis Osaki at email@example.com (925) 596-1770 and Marsha Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 579-1518 with your website address or photos of your arts & craft. Once approved you can follow directions #2 below.
- If you are a “RETURNING” or “APPROVED” vendor please go to https://midorikai.com/vendor-login/ and download the 2022 Cover Letter, Vendor Application and Guidelines. There are several changes this year, so please read the letter and guidelines before completing the application. You can pay the fee online via PayPal or Credit Card and you may also mail a check to Midori Kai c/o Phyllis Osaki, 130 E. San Fernando Street, #403, San Jose, CA 95112.
We are pleased to announce that the Midori Kai 2022/2023 Non-Profit Recipients are as follows:
- Asian Pacific Islander School Board Member Association
- Japanese Community Youth Council – “Chibi Chan Preschool & Chibi Chan Too”
- San Jose Buddhist Church Betsuin – “Lotus Pre-School”
- Yu Ai Kai Japanese American Community Senior Services – “Keiro Kai Event”
For any questions regarding the 2022 Midori Kai Arts & Craft Boutique, please contact one of the Boutique Co-Chairpersons below:
- Phyllis Osaki – email@example.com, 925.596.1770
- Marsha Baird – firstname.lastname@example.org, 510.579.1518
Midori Kai, Inc. looks forward to seeing you on September 10, 2022 at our 2022 Midori Kai Live Outdoor Boutique!