Important Update on our 2020 Arts & Craft Boutique Event
To Midori Kai Boutique Customers:
Midori Kai, Inc. (“Midori Kai”) hopes that you and your family are staying safe during this unprecedented Coronavirus pandemic, as we continue to all Shelter in Place and practice social distancing. Given this challenging time, Midori Kai has made the difficult decision to cancel our “live” 2020 Arts & Craft Boutique. However, Midori Kai has decided to create a new e-boutique website to provide an opportunity for our loyal customers to shop on the various vendors’ website, enjoy videos by various entertainers, learn about our 2020 Non-Profit recipients, view the video about Midori Kai’s History. In addition, we are pleased to announce that we will have a Silent Auction feature in lieu of the Midori Kai raffle drawing. You will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of unique and interesting Silent Auction items!
We are pleased to announce that the Midori Kai 2020/2021 Non-Profit Recipients are as follows:
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute
- Japanese American Museum – San Jose
- Nichi Bei Foundation
- Suzume No Gakko
The 2020 Midori Kai Arts & Craft e-Boutique will be online from September 1 through September 15, 2020.
Take care and stay safe…
Phyllis Osaki and Marsha Baird, Midori Kai Co-Chairpersons
A special thank you to our 2020 boutique sponsors
- Home page Sponsors: GS Management Company, Gary & June Sakamoto
- Vendor Directory Sponsors: Marsha & Bruce Baird, Sally, Jeff & Eric Takemoto, Heidi Shigematsu, Sharon Fong – Kiobi Designs
- Apparel Sponsors: Phyllis Osaki, Joyce Iwasaki
- Jewelry Sponsor: Kaye Masatani
- Friends of Midori Kai: Mary Quon, Chiyo Yoshihara – Studio Engravers, Joanne Webster, Vera Matsumoto
Thanks to our In-Kind Sponsors who have donated their professional services to make this virtual event possible!
- Lauren Eejima – Graphic Design
- Duane Kubo – Video
- AIM Mail Center, Los Gatos – Printing
- Herb Ohta Jr.
- Lisa Stambaugh, Collective Discovery – Web design